高分网 > 高中学习方法 > 高三学习方法 > 高三英语 >

高三英语句子翻译

时间: 春燕2 高三英语

  对于普通高中的学生来说是失分最严重的地方就是英语句子的翻译。下面是学习啦小编整理了高三英语句子翻译,希望对你的学习有帮助。

  高三英语句子翻译

  1, 陈先生,你有多了解阳光镇? 非常了解,高考英语句子翻译。

  How well do you know Sunshine Town , Mr Chen ? I know the place very well.

  2, 你搬过家吗? Have you ever moved house ?

  搬到公园附近 move next to the park 搬到/出A 楼 move into /out of Building A

  3,1965年以前我们一直在一起生活。 We lived together until/till 1965.

  lived together 是延续性动作

  直到2008年我们才结婚。 We didn’t get married until 2008.

  get married是短暂性动作,符合not ……until 的句型

  4,我和Jolin结婚接近半年了。 I have been married to Jolin for nearly half a year .


高三英语的句子翻译

  2008年,我和Jolin结了婚。I and Jolin got married in 2008.

  5,我们的孩子们给我们买了一套新公寓。

  Our children bought us a new flat.= Our children bought a new flat for us .

  他以低价把房子卖给了我。

  He sold his house to me at a very low price.= He sold me his house at a very low price.

  6,Sunshine Town在过去的几年里发生了翻天覆地的变化。

  Sunshine Town has changed a lot over the years.

  在过去的五年里 over/during/in the last/past five years.

  7,政府现在已经将那地方改造成了个公园。

  Now ,the government has turned the place into a park.

  turn on / off the light 打开/关闭那灯

  8,打牌、下象棋很惬意的。

  It is very pleasant to play cards and play Chinese chess .

  = It is a pleasure to play cards and play Chinese chess .

  9,由于那工厂过去常把垃圾倒进河里,所以那时污染曾经很恶劣。

  The pollution was once terrible then because the factory used to dump its waste into the river.

  10,后来,政府意识到这是个很严峻的问题而且还采取了措施来减少污染。

  Later ,the government realized it was a very serious problem and took action to reduce the pollution.

  11,从某种意义上来说,我这人在空旷的地方有时候会感到孤独。

  In some ways , I feel lonely from time to time in the open space.

  12,他既种菜也种花.

  He grows flowers as well as vegetables.

  我一名教师,JAY也是。

  I as well as Jay am a teacher.

  有一些小饭店以及商店和一些摊位。

  There were some restaurants as well as shops and market stalls.

  13,他们不能像往常一样经常看见他的朋友。

  They can’t meet their friends as often as before.

  14,一般过去时通常与表示过去的时间状语连用。如:yesterday, last week, two years ago, just now, in 2002等

  15,

  ③ ② ①(现在)

  现在完成时的定义:1,②发生的动作对①的影响。

  2,②发生的状态一直持续到①。

  现在完成时的结构形式是:have/has + v-pp

  现在完成时则常与just, already, ever, never等副词和these days, this week, since..., for...,so far, over the years 等表示一段时间的状语连用。

  16,recently :肯定句,否定句,疑问句。

  already :肯定句

  yet : 否定句

  yet : 疑问句

  never :否定句

  just :肯定句

  ever :疑问句

  17,顺便说一下我在会客室已经等你两个小时了。

  By the way ,I have waited in the sitting room for two hours / since two hours ago.

  18,他们已经搬到一个自然风光秀丽的地方了。

  They have moved into a place of natural beauty.

  19,汤姆借了我一本书。

  Tom lent me a book .= Tom lent a book to me .

  I borrowed a book from Tom.

  20,这地方变化蛮大的。

  There have been great changes to this place.

  Great changes have happened to this place.

  This place has changed a lot.

  21,这机场自打2002以来就投入使用了。

  This airport has been in service / use since 2002.

  22,小学 primary school

  初级中学 middle school / secondary school / junior high school

  高级中学 senior high school

  23,我独自骑车去上学。

  I ride a bicycle to school on my own .

  I go to school by bike alone/by myself.

  24,我打的去的火车站。

  I took a taxi to the railway station.

  I went to the railway station by taxi.

  25,我有同感 我们现在的日子比以前过的要幸福,不像过去了,句子《高考英语句子翻译》(http://www.yjbys.com)。

  I have the same feeling that we live a happier life at present than in the past.

  26,我丢了我的地图。

  I have lost my map. 强调动作。

  My map is missing / lost. 强调状态。

  27,瘦西湖是个旅游胜地呀!

  Slender West Lake is a tourist attraction.

  28,打扰了,你能告诉我我如何去高邮吗?

  Excuse me ,can you tell me how to get to Gao You ?

  Excuse me ,can you tell me how I can get to Gao You ?

  Excuse me ,can you tell me where Gao You is ?

  Excuse me ,can you tell me which is the way to get to Gao You ?

  29, 我正在为慈善义行训练呢。 我想你不会跑完全程的。

  I am training for the charity show.

  I don’t think you will ever finish your walk.

  30, 聋哑人 deaf and dumb persons 老人 the elderly

  31, 乐施会毅行者自打1981年以来就是香港最大的筹集资金活动之一。

  Oxfam Trailwalker has been one of Hong Kong’s biggest fund-raising events since 1981.

  32,以前它是以毅行者而出名的。

  It was known as Trailwalker before.

  赫本以她的容貌而出名。

  Hepburn is known for her beauty.

  《祝福》这首歌被众人所熟悉。

  The song is known to a large group of people.

  33,去年举行了许多慈善义演去为希望工程筹集资金。我们也应当捐点钱给希望工程。

  Last year, plenty of charity shows were held to raise money for Project Hope .We should also donate some money to Project Hope.

  34,超过十八岁的人就可以自行组成四人为一小分队去参加这慈善毅行。

  People over 18 can group themselves into a team of four and join the charity show.

  35,它是个艰难的徒步,因为你不得不在48小时内走完长为100千米的路径。

  It is a tough hike because you have to finish walking a 100-kilometre trail within 48 hours.

  36,穿过八个乡村公园且越过20多个大大小小的山。

  Walk through eight countries and over twenty hills and mountains.

  37, 这是一次学习团队精神的绝佳机会。

  It is an excellent chance for people to learn team spirit.

  38,只有团队结束的时间才会被记录下来。

  Only the team’s finishing time will be recorded .

  39,你应该计划一下在步行过程你打算带什么。

  You should plan what you are going to carry during the walk.

  Take an umbrella when you go out because it is raining had outside.

  Bring your exercise tomorrow , do not forget it again.

  40,当然毅行本身就不容易,还要必须筹集到100美元。

  The walk itself is not easy and at least 100 dollars must be collected.

  41,这将会是你永远都不会忘记的一段经历。我正在考虑参加呢。

  This will be an experience you will never forget. And I am thinking of joining it now.

  42,然我们再找两名队员。

  Let’s find two more people for our team.

  43,看不起盲人是不对的。

  It is wrong that some people look down on blind people.

  It is wrong to look down on blind people.

  It is wrong for some people to look down on blind people.

  44,据说一些平困地区的孩子都上不起学。

  It is said that some people can not afford to go to school.

  45,它在阳光大街向南5千米。

  It is 5 kilometres south of Sunny Street.

  46,在路上,我们可以欣赏乡村风景还可以呼吸新鲜的空气。

  In the way , we can enjoy the beautiful view of the country and breathe the fresh air.

  47,有一大块平地。

  There is a large area of flat land.

  48,抓住上学的机会,别错过。

  Take the chance to study , do not miss it .

  49,你可以从我们学校网站上下载。

  You can download it from our school website.

  50,如果想要得到更多的消息,就打4433071联系Jack 。

  For further information, please contact Jack on 4433071 .

  51, 他们歌喉很美,且唱的也不错。

  They had lovely voices and sang very well.

15875